Black Bean Brownie Hummus
Brownie Hummus, I am sorry... but this is 4 ingredients and arguably the best thing I have ever tasted. Loaded with protein, superfood cacao, nut butter and a touch of sweetness. I top my fruit, oatmeal, fingers, and anything else that needs brownie hummus and instant happiness follows. I hope ya'll enjoy this vegan brownie hummus. Let me know what you think in the comments. XO
- 1 can of black beans, organic, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, you can use a different sweetner such as stevia but I like the maple. *
- 1/2 cup Artisina cashew butter (beware, this stuff will change your life) You can use peanut butter or other nut butter if desired. Link below.
- 1/2 cup Raw Cacao, I like the brand linked below.
Blend all ingredients together in blender or food processor. Once desired consistency, place in a air tight jar and keep in fridge for up to 7 days (trust me, it wont last).
* If you don't use maple syrup, you may need to add a little water to get desired consistency. Adjust to liking.